Good News for our students! Burlington/Winooski Districts Win $3.5 million for School Reform Click on the link below to read the article - http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/article/20120126/NEWS02/201260309/Burlington-Winooski-School-Districts-win-3-5-million-grant?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE
THIS SATURDAY! Adult Dance Party… for Hunt Parents, friends of Hunt Parents and Hunt Staff Saturday February 4, 7-12 pm St. John’s Club, 9 Central Ave, Burlington
GREASE update - Auditions this week (see schedule below)
- Read-thru will be Monday the 6th from 3:15 - 4:45.
- Winooski High School has a Greased Lightening car (they did the play recently) we can use for the play - now we need someone with a pick up truck who would be willing to go get the car …it is at Winooski High School. Contact Sarah Smith for details - email@example.com
- Grant proposal to the Burlington Students Foundation is done!- Keep your fingers crossed!
- There's now a Grease page at verymerrytheatre.org with schedules and music to sing!
- We still need someone to head up playbill ads. Let us know if you are interested. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Singing and acting auditions will be in room C-2. Dance auditions will be on the stage.
Pancake Breakfast and Silent Auction On March 17th from 8:30-11:30a.m., in the Hunt Gymnasium, there will be a delicious pancake breakfast and Silent Auction. Save the date and plan to bring the whole family to this grand event!
To offer your goods or services, or to be a part of the team of parents who are contacting local businesses, please contact Gabi Baumann at 660-9189 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 30 - Health Chat with Dr. Frankowski - 6-7:15pm - Library
- February 2 - Honor Roll Celebration - 3:10 in the Auditorium - Snacks to follow - drinks provided, please bring something to share (fruit, cookies, crackers..)
- February 2 - BS Food Project Meeting at Hunt, 6pm-7pm in the cafeteria
- February 4 - Dance Party to benefit Grease (see above)
- February 9 - PTO meeting in Library - 7-8pm, childcare provided
- February 10 - Hunt (Student) Dance
- March 6 - No school - Town Meeting Day - Vote for a new mayor and the School Budget! PTO/Play Committee Bake sale at Miller Center (Can you bake/buy something??? - muffins, brownies, drinks, cookies, cupcakes...)
- March 15 - PTO meeting in Library - 7-8pm, childcare provided
- March 17 - Hunt Pancake Breakfast/Silent Auction Fundraiser
- March 29-31 - Grease