Pancake Breakfast and Silent Auction Are you a housepainter, gardener, knitter, electrician or child care provider? Do you own a vacation property, work for a restaurant, clean houses, or decorate birthday cakes that your family just loves? Do you have a closet full of holiday gifts you couldn't use, but know someone would love them? We want you and your goods and services for the PTO's silent auction!
On March 17th from 8:30-11:30a.m., in the Hunt Gymnasium, there will be a delicious pancake breakfast and Silent Auction. Save the date and plan to bring the whole family to this grand event! 100% of the proceeds from the breakfast and auction will cover expenses for programs and activities your Hunt PTO provides. This year's 8th grade graduation, next year's 6th grade orientation picnic, field trips, and many other valuable enrichment activities can only happen with your support!
The PTO fundraising team and others have already secured dozens of gift certificates to local restaurants, salons, jewelers, and galleries for this fantastic event! We want this auction to be spectacular and with your help, it will be!
To offer your goods or services, or to be a part of the team of parents who are contacting local businesses, please contact Gabi Baumann at 660-9189 or email@example.comEager to get started asking local businesses for donations? Great, but please contact Gabi first so all donations can be coordinated. Your kids and the parents on the fundrasing team thank you in advance for your support!
DID YOU GET THE FLYER????
We have a dance party on Feb. 4th at the St. John’s club to raise money. Get your tickets now by using the order form your child brought home or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Want to volunteer? (really, we will need all the hands we can get!)
- We need someone to lead the team of folks soliciting playbill ads.
- Our costume designer, Caroline Unger, has an 8th grader. We are looking for a crafty parent with a 6th or 7th grader to apprentice. There is a team of folks who help with costuming, but we will need someone to lead and inspire next year - find out what the job looks like....
- At our next production meeting we’ll be looking for volunteers to help in the green room, hair, make-up, bake sales, set building, etc. Thes jobs will take place at the very end - the last week of the production.
- Auditions are Tuesday, Jan 31st at 4 pm and Wednesday, Feb 1st at 3:15. Parent volunteers are needed at auditions. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Can you help with Playbill Ads??? While we are waiting for someone to head up ads, there is a google doc where information is being kept around businesses that have been asked. Check before you ask any business here and then email Kate Belluche (firstname.lastname@example.org) the results. If we all do a little it won't be too much for any one person. The link below will let you view the businesses that have already pledged ad space:
- Auditions: Tuesday, Jan 31st at 4 pm and Wednesday, Feb 1st at 3:15. Click link to review the cast list: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MeWR6Ye2LfoZVDHZ9OSEVVBJH_I6sB2ZebJa54areU0/edit
- Starting Feb 6th students in the play may be called for rehearsals Monday, Wednesday or Thursday. (No rehearsals on Tuesdays, even though there are auditions that week.) The schedule will be posted and emailed the previous Thursday, each week.
- There will be rehearsals March 6th, the last day of Feb vacation. (The Very Merry artists understand that some people may still be on vacation.)
- The set building day will be: Saturday, March, 24th
- Rehearsals the week before the show will be:
Sunday, March 25th: 11:30 to 4:30
Monday, March 26th: 3 to 6:30
Wednesday, March 27th: 3 to 6:30
Thursday, March 28th: School show
Friday, March 29th: Performance
- Saturday, March 30th: Performance
- January 30 - Health Chat with Dr. Franckowski - 6-7:15pm - Library
- February 2 - BS Food Project Meeting at Hunt (details in last week's post)
- February 4 - Dance Party to benefit Grease (check your child's backpack for the flyer!)
- February 10 - Hunt (Student) Dance
- March 6 - No school - Town Meeting Day - Vote for a new mayor and the School Budget! PTO/Play Committee Bake sale at Miller Center (Can you bake/buy something??? - muffins, brownies, drinks, cookies, cupcakes...)
- March 17 - Hunt Pancake Breakfast/Silent Auction Fundraiser
- March 29-31 - Grease