Check out the April Newsletter for Hunt Middle School: https://sites.google.com/a/bsdvt.org/april-hms-newsletter/
HERITAGE POTLUCK DINNER next Thursday, April 19, 2012
5:30 - 7:00 PM Hunt Cafeteria
Live Student Entertainment !!!
· Please bring a MAIN dish to share.
· To reduce waste please bring your own plates and utensils.
· Drinks and Ice Cream Sundaes will be provided
Do you make something in your home that reflects your heritage? We would love to try it! Please bring a main dish potluck item to share & copy of your recipe if you have one. We also encourage you to wear any clothing that reflects your heritage!
For questions, please contact Jennifer Sutton at 802-310-4998 or email email@example.com
The Bully is coming soon to Palace 9. Hundreds of thousands of on-line signatures were collected through Change.org and the movie rating agency agreed to lower the rating from R to PG-13! Curious? Look the movie up at commonsensemedia.org and see if it is a movie you should see with your child!
Save the Date....
- April 12/13 - Parent/Teacher Conferences - Call Guidance to schedule
- April 12 - Early Release at 12
- April 13 - No school
- April 16 - Report Cards
- April 16-20 - International Week at Hunt - Chinese Acrobats, Ethnic food taste tests, parade of flags...
- April 19 - Honor Roll Reception - 3:15
- April 19 - Hunt Heritage Potluck Dinner 5:30 - 7:00 pm
- April 19 - PTO Meeting 7-8pm, Library - Childcare provided!
- April 23-27 - School Break - no school!
- May 16 - Band Concert - 7pm
- May 23 - Strings Concert - 7pm
- May 27 - VCM Marathon - Support the Hunt students running in relays!
- May 30 - Chorus Concert - 7pm
- June 2 - Perennially Green Sale