THE PTO AND THE
PARTNERSHIP TEAM INVITES YOU AND YOUR FAMILY to the first annual HERITAGE POTLUCK DINNER FAMILY SCHOOL
Thursday, April 19, 2012
5:30 - 7:00 PM Hunt Cafeteria
Live Student Entertainment !!!
· Please bring a MAIN dish to share.
· To reduce waste please bring your own plates and utensils.
· Drinks and Ice Cream Sundaes will be provided
Do you make something in your home that reflects your heritage? We would love to try it! Please bring a main dish potluck item to share & copy of your recipe if you have one.
We also encourage you to wear any clothing that reflects your heritage!
For questions, please contact Jennifer Sutton at 802-310-4998 or email email@example.com
PTO Fundraising Check out the fundraising thermometer - we have already surpassed our fundraising goals for 2011-12. HUGE Thanks to our Fundraising Leadership team of Gabi Baumann, Susan Rutherford and Tammy Kuypers - your great ideas and energy have paid dividends! BUT we cannot rest on our laurels - we're counting on your support at the Perennially Green Plant and Tag Sale in June (formally at Flynn school) We will be looking for your donations of tag sale items (start piling them up!) and divided perennials from your gardens. We will have lots of great stuff for sale for your garden and home. Mark your calendars for June 2nd!
Save the Date....
- April 16 - Report Cards
- April 16-20 - International Week at Hunt - Chinese Acrobats, Ethnic food taste tests, parade of flags...
- April 19 - Honor Roll Reception - 3:15
- April 19 - Hunt Heritage Potluck Dinner 5:30 - 7:00 pm
- April 19 - PTO Meeting 7-8pm, Library - Childcare provided!
- April 12/13 - Parent/Teacher Conferences
- April 12 - Early Release at 12
- April 13 - No school
- April 23-27 - School Break - no school!
- May 16 - Band Concert - 7pm
- May 23 - Strings Concert - 7pm
- May 27 - VCM Marathon - Support the Hunt students running in relays!
- May 30 - Chorus Concert - 7pm
- June 2 - Perennially Green Sale