PTO Meeting this Thursday, March 15th from 7-8pm in the Library. There will be childcare in the cafeteria. Everyone is welcome - find out what's going on at Hunt Middle School and share your ideas about where we're going...
- Special presentation by Officer Rene Berti entitled "Electronic Communications, Your Best Friend or Worst Enemy"
- Fund raising update - Helpers list for Pancake B'fast/Silent Auction
- Sports communication - Marcie
- Grease update
PANCAKES and SHOPPING on St. Patrick's Day - Saturday, March 17th, 8.30 - 11.30 am Pricing: $6 for adults, $4 for children, $15 per family up to 4. Free to kids under 3.
Breakfast starts at 8:30 and the Silent Auction closes at 11:15 am. Best choice is to be at the auction for the final bids and closing, but it is not a requirement. There are more that 100 great auction items valued at more than $8000 - come get a bargain and support the Hunt PTO - after all, all the money goes back to activities/opportunities for YOUR KID!
Election Day Bake Sale raised $600 and will be split between the PTO and Theatre Committee. Thank you to Susan Rutherford for providing the organizing leadership and to the many volunteers who both baked and manned the table from 7am-7pm. We appreciate your time and talents!
Grease coming soon to Hunt Middle School! Mark your calendar for Friday, March 30th at 7pm or Saturday, March 31st at 4pm to see ~75 6-8th graders singing, dancing and acting their way through Grease. This is the G rated version, so families are encouraged to attend! Make a night of it by coming early on Friday for a low cost Spaghetti supper at 5:30 or stay afterwards on Saturday for a Soup/Chile dinner
Build sets for Grease! On March 24th we'll be constructing a 10-foot mock turntable and painting a giant jukebox. We're looking for volunteers to help with the following tasks:
- Transport set pieces from other schools to Hunt (pickup truck or van required)
- Picking up lumber (pickup, van, or roof rack needed)
- Painting and/or carpentry on Saturday March 24, starting at 8:30am
- Someone who can loan us a good jigsaw for the 24th
Save the Date....
- March 15- May 17 - Hunt Library Evening Hours on Thursdays for Families 5-7pm
- March 15 - PTO meeting in Library - 7-8pm, childcare provided
- March 17 - Hunt Pancake Breakfast/Silent Auction Fundraiser
- March 23, 24 - JJ Flynn Theatre presents Narnia - Friday 7pm, Sat 4pm
- March 24 - Junior Iron Chef 9:30-3:30 - Champlain Valley Expo
- March 24 - Set building day for Grease - all day...
- March 25 - Tech Dress Rehearsal for Grease - All Cast
- March 29-31 - Grease - Th- school show, Friday 7pm, Sat 4pm