Chairs in need of TLC... There are 2 upholstered chairs in the Hunt library in need of some repair. The cording on the front of the arms is loose and needs someone to repair it before it gets worse. Might you have some experience with upholstery????? Contact the librarian, Diane at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Green Eggs and Ham for St. Paddy's Day? Actually, no, BUT how about Pancakes??????
Hunt Middle School Presents: Pancake Breakfast & Silent AuctionMarch 17th, 8:30-11:30am
1364 North Ave., Burlington (Hunt Middle School!)
Hot breakfast including pancakes, bacon, chicken sausage, orange juice, local apple cider, Vermont maple syrup, fresh hot coffee, & tea.
Don’t miss this Silent Auction with over 100 valuable items worth more than $8,000, including a $600 Skirack bicycle, lift tickets to local ski resorts, Burton jacket, memberships to local gyms, dozens of gift certificates to local restaurants, bakeries, salons, and much, much more.
For a full list of auction items (it is impressive!), contact Gabi and she will attach the excel spreadsheet of goodies for you to peruse
For further information please contact Gabi Baumann at (802) 660-9189 or email@example.com
EAT PANCAKES AND VOLUNTEER!! Eating helps, but so does volunteering!!! Listed below is how you can HELP:
1. VOLUNTEER: We are looking to have people sign up for 2 hour shifts (or more) Here's how we've broken it down:
For the Pancake Breakfast:
7am-9am - Set up, cook, (flippin' pancakes), clear and fill food # of People needed - 8
9am-11am - Cook, clear and fill food # of People needed - 8
11am-1pm - Clean up # of People needed - 8
For the Silent Auction:
7am- 9am - Set up, monitor # of People needed - 4
9am-11am - Monitor # of People needed - 3
11am- 1pm - Cashier, runners and clean up # of People needed - 6
2. DONATE OR FIND STUFF: We need:
* Electric Griddles to borrow for the day
*Wood needed for making signs, any type of wood approx. 3ft high and 2.5-3foot wide would be great
* Can you lend us black table cloths or sheets or any black fabric for our silent auction? Preferably for 6 foot tables, but we appreciate any size.
* Donation of Card Stock and/or poster board (also for the silent auction, to help in labeling)
PLEASE CONTACT TAMMY KUYPERS IF YOU ARE ABLE TO HELP IN ANYWAY!!
TAMMY'S INFO: Email- Kuypers5@yahoo.com
Cell- 598-4293, Home - 863-1943
Thank you all so much for your time and support!!
Hunt Library Evening Hours for Families 5-7pm on Thursdays starting March 8 - May 17. (not open 4/26) The School Family partnership committee is sponsoring this event. Parents and families are encouraged to come use the library every Thursday from 5-7pm. Families will be able to read, check out books and use the computers/internet. See what our library has to offer!
Save the Date....
- March 8- May 17 - Hunt Library Evening Hours for Families 5-7pm
- March 15 - PTO meeting in Library - 7-8pm, childcare provided
- March 17 - Hunt Pancake Breakfast/Silent Auction Fundraiser
- March 23, 24 - JJ Flynn Theatre presents Narnia - Friday 7pm, Sat 4pm
- March 24 - Junior Iron Chef 9:30-3:30 - Champlain Valley Expo
- March 24 - Set building day for Grease - all day...
- March 25 - Tech Dress Rehearsal for Grease - All Cast
- March 29-31 - Grease - Th- school show, Friday 7pm, Sat 4pm